NU Honours 4th year Routine is here. Students are looking for the NU Honours 4th year exam routine. The National University 4th-year exam routine 2023 was published on 9 May 2023 and the Routine was Revised on 10 June 2023. The examination will start on 18 June. You can see the Routine and Important dates below. Honours 4th year is the final year of the Honours Course. You can get your Honours 4th Year/Final Exam Routine for PDF Download.
You can download the Honours 4th-year exam routine 2023 pdf here. To participate in the exam, you need to first fill up the form, and we already update the NU Honours 4th-year form fill-up in this post. NU’s 4th-year exam routine is also called Honour’s final exam routine.
Honours 4th Year Routine 2023
According to Honours 4th Year Exam Routine 2023 and Form Fill-Up Notice has been published for the academic session. Students are eagerly waiting for the routine but the honours routine was revised and changed on 10 June and Exam will start on 18 June.
Honours 4th Year exam Routine update on 17 July:
NU Honours 4th Year Routine 2023 (Regular). It’s time to download your routine Honours 4th-year routine. Save your routine below. First, you need to download the following routine or save the routine.
Now You can download your Honours 4th-year exam routine pdf here.
Honours 4th Year New Routine 2023
Here is the Honours 4th Year New Routine 2023 that was published on 10 June. You can see the Routine and Download the PDF file of the Honours Routine.
NU Honours 4th Year Exam Date
Here are the important dates of the National University Honours Final Year Examination. You need to remember these dates as they are completely related to the exam.
|Exam Name||Honours 4th Year 2023|
|Routine Updated on||10 June 2023|
|Exam Start Date||18 June 2023|
|End Date||6 August 2023|
|Exam Time||1.30 PM|
NU Honours 4th year Form Fill-Up
N.B: After completing the application form, the number of entries received from the candidate’s In course examination, from the flower menu copies, against the online registration number, after copying the copy of the print copy, will be verified by the divisional head. After the signing of more manual advance copies, the principal submits the submission form separately and Regional Centers in possible sub-examination regulatory Honours fourth-year branch Hand in hand and save.
- According to the guidelines, applicants should enter the website of the central or college authorities and the university and apply for the registration form according to the guidelines and website.
- After completing the application form, an application form need to print online.
- The candidate will have the subject code, and the applicant’s fee in the self-department the applicant Has to submit.
Note: There will be no chance of completing the form through the penalty after the scheduled time.
- If the candidates are examined, the university’s main registration card and entrance papers will be displayed.
- The timing of examination will be sent to relevant colleges or centres on time and published on the university’s websites.
- The candidates will not test at the new news college centre, and the principal has been informed about the matter.
If you have any questions regarding the NU Honours 4th-year exam routine and form fill-up. Please let us know by commenting below.